The Scouting adventure, camping trips, high-adventure excursions, and having fun are important to everyone in Scouting—and so is your safety and well-being. When we go camping we need to have medical forms for all participants (this include family that may accompany the scout). For our camping trips you must complete the Annual Health and Medical Record part A & B form. Please include a copy of your insurance card with this form. The part A&B forms DO NOT need to be signed by a physician:

Medical Form Part A & B

For some scouting activities, you may also need part C. This is not usually required for any activities that will be run by our pack. Generally you do not need to worry about this, but if you do, we will let you know. The part C form DOES need to be signed by a physician.

Medical Form Part A,B & C

From time to time we like to post pictures of our activities and outings on our Facebook page and other social media for other Pack members to enjoy. This form allows you to participate and is completely optional.

Photo Release Form