Click here to RSVP to our first camp out of the year!
The fall campout at Beaumont is rapidly approaching! This year is going to be a great event full of fun, progress towards rank, campfire songs, rockets, and FANTASTIC FOOD, courtesy of Chris (aka. Iron Chef) Osborn. Please RSVP and let us know what days, and how many are coming.
When: Friday October 12 dinner time arrival to Sunday October 14th
Where: Beaumont Camp; click here for google maps
What to bring: (link to pdf checklist)
- sleeping bag (you may need a liner or extra blankets if you have a summer bag, temperature is supposed to be a low of near 40 degrees)
- pillow (one you don’t mind getting dirty!)
- warm clothes- come prepared for rain just in case
- socks, socks, socks and when you think you have enough- add another pair!
- bug repellant
- old sneakers, mud/rain boots- Beaumont tends to be quite muddy
- mess kit: spoon, fork, knife, cup, bowl and plate for each person
- suggest some handi-wipes/sanitizer (there is no shower)
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- diaper wipes or tissue (for porti-potty use)
- tent, camp pads if desired
- fishing pole if desired
- Scouts should have full uniform for campfire events